Special expertise in minimally-invasive procedures.
Minimally-invasive operative methods and highly-specialised equipment enable us to achieve a high treatment standard. Due to our extensive surgical experience approx. 80 % of all abdominal operations are performed using minimally-invasive techniques. Thanks to our close cooperation with specialists in internal medicine, cardiology, gastroenterology and radiology we are able to offer you the best possible treatment.
We treat the following disorders:
- Major and minor visceral surgery (surgical treatment of all abdominal organs due to benign and malignant diseases, mainly laparoscopic) e.g.
- Tumour operations on the oesophagus, stomach, pancreas, colon and rectum
- Minimally invasive treatment of heartburn / reflux diseases
- Hernia surgery and gallstone surgery (pain-free without scars)
- Endocrinal surgery/thyroid surgery: surgical treatment of benign and malignant thyroid disorders, parathyroid and adrenal gland diseases (cosmetic with nerve neuromonitoring), hyperactive thyroids
- Proctology (surgical treatment of rectal diseases)
- Obesity surgery
- Chronic wounds