Pain Center. Medical care
Holistic treatment of chronic pain.
The focus in the pain center of our clinic in Bad Aibling is located on the treatment of chronic pain of the spine, joints and nerves. Our doctors, therapists and nurses from various disciplines work together across departments to offer you a customized therapy concepts - tailored to your personal disease. Our hospital is one of the largest and leading pain clinics in Germany. In addition to the conservative pain therapy, we use the multimodal pain therapy successfully for many years.
Diseases we treat in our pain center.
- Chronic back pain
- Lumbar back pain
- Cervical pain
- Chronic cervical headache
- Perception of pain disorders
- Complex pain syndromes (dystrophy)
We treat chronic back pain.
- Intervertebral disc degeneration
- Herniated disc
- Narrowing of the spinal canal (spinal stenosis)
- Malformations and deformities of the spine, for example, scoliosis
- Inflammatory and rheumatic diseases, for example ankylosing spondylitis
- Vertebral arthritis
- Wear-related changes in the spine, such as osteochondrosis
- Osteoporotic changes in the spine
- Sciatica, sciatic nerve irritation
- Spondylolisthesis, spinal instability
- Vertebral fractures
- Wear-related vertebral fractures (eg, osteoporosis)