Paediatric Orthopaedics. Contact & Consultations
Your contact for the paediatric orthopaedics department.
- Schön Klinik Hamburg-Eilbek
Paediatric Orthopaedic Secretary
- Tel.: +49 40 2092-3095
- Fax: +49 40 2092-2152
Competent contacts for your concerns.
Are you interested in our range of treatments? Do you have any questions for a doctor, our secretary or the administration department? Please click the green button and send us your enquiry.
Paediatric Orthopaedic Outpatient Department.
Patients usually visit our clinic's orthopaedics outpatient department first. If an operation is necessary, depending on the OP indication, concomitant disorders and age of the child, an inpatient stay in the children's hospital Kinderkrankenhaus Wilhelmstift or in the Schön Klinik Hamburg Eilbek is planned.
What you should bring with you to the consultation?
Please bring the following with you when you come for an outpatient appointment or you come to be admitted as an inpatient in our clinic:
- Referral for admission to hospital from your general practitioner, paediatrician, paediatric surgeon or orthopaedist (for patients covered by statutory health insurance)
- Your child's health insurance card (chipcard)
- Previous medical findings, e.g.
- CT and MRT scan results
- Sonography findings
- Medical record booklet, if available